The Entrepreneurship, BSB program provides students will the skills and experiences necessary to start their own successful venture. Courses focus on starting, financing, commercializing, and managing a new business.
Program Learning Outcomes
1. Provide students with the skills and experiences necessary to starta their own successful venture.
2. Students learn how to evaluate and plan new business opportunities.
3. Students effectively research and write a comprehensive business plan.
4. Provide students with contemporary entrpreneurial experience by solving real business challenges and working with local executives.
5. Students learn to evaluate a real business opportunity by using skills in market analysis, problem-solving, ROI, team-building and business planning.
|Full-time Duration:||4 years|
|Starting in:||Fall / Spring|
|Estimated Total Tuition:||$31,414|
|Location:||Fairborn, OH, United States|
“Wright State has excellent research opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students. I can work with leading experts in my field.”
Chao Liu (China) // M.B.A.