Management Info Systems, BSB
The management information systems major trains students for careers in systems analysis, business systems design, and information technology management. The program strongly emphasizes business and organizational studies as well as information systems technology.
Students in this program will study business systems analysis, business systems design, and computer programming. Other technical and business areas in the program focus on developing, implementing, and maintaining information systems in a variety of organizational settings.
The program includes course work in information system design and development methodologies, database management systems, electronic business, and data communications. The program also covers business fundamentals in accounting, finance, marketing, management, and operations management.
|Full-time Duration:||4 years|
|Starting in:||Fall / Spring|
|Estimated Total Tuition:||$31,414|
|Location:||Fairborn, OH, United States|
The field of information systems management is continuing to grow as demand for professionals who can implement and upgrade computer systems are vital to the economy. This minor prepares you for careers that require knowledge in systems analysis, business systems designs, and information technology management. Most of our graduates leave with internships or job opportunities.
Our Graduates work as:
- Business analyst or consultant
- Computer applications and systems analytics
- Information technology management
- IT operations analytics
- Database management or administrator
- Information security analyst
- Computer user support
- IT support
- Logistics analyst
- Material planning manager
- Operations analyst
- Procurement manager
- Purchasing specialist
- Inventory control administrator
- Supply chain business analyst
“Wright State has excellent research opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students. I can work with leading experts in my field.”
Chao Liu (China) // M.B.A.
- Introduction to Business Programming
- IS Applications Development
- Data and Information Management
- Analysis and Design of Information Systems
- Information Technology Infrastructures
- Business Processes and Enterprise Systems
- Information Systems Project Management and Development Credit