The Bachelor of Arts degree in music is designed for students who want to study music but do not necessarily plan a professional career in music. Students will get a much broader, more general education than students seeking a Bachelor of Music degree.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Learn to develop a degree of musicianship that will enable him or her to function as a performer.
- Develop an understanding of the principles and processes of music as it occurs within a variety of cultural and historical settings.
- Demonstrate a broad, general education in music rather than one of intensive musical study leading to a professional degree.
- Achieve proficiency in a foreign language and expand their appreciation of global perspectives in music.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving through a more diverse selection of liberal arts course offerings.
- Cultivate an understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods
|Full-time Duration:||4 years|
|Starting in:||Fall / Spring|
|Estimated Total Tuition:||$31,414|
|Location:||Fairborn, OH, United States|
“Wright State is a great value. You get an excellent education at an affordable cost.”
Cassie Caplinger (U. S. A.) // B.A. in English