Human Resources Certificate
The human resource management certificate focuses on the most important functional skills in human resource management that are necessary for a career in human resources.
People are the most important resource of an organization. Human resource management focuses on the people and the activities that affect the behaviors of employees. Managers and employees knowledgeable in human resource topics are critical to ensure organizations and businesses attract, motivate, and retain a qualified effective workforce.
|Starting in:||Fall / Spring|
|Location:||Fairborn, OH, United States|
Organizations and companies of all sizes and industries need managers and employees with human resource management training. The certificate is a great option if you are a:
- Current employee in any organization who has been given human resource responsibilities, but lacks the training in human resource specific skills.
- Current Wright State student in a related major like organizational leadership, psychology, communication, or liberal arts who wantd human resources as a career option.
- Person who is interested in a career change and seeks an entry-level position in human resource management.
The certificate is open to anyone, whether or not you are a current student at Wright State University. If you are enrolled at Wright State, you may add the certificate to their program of study. Many of our graduates start their careers as generalists in larger organizations or need human resource management training for a managerial or supervisory role.
“Wright State has excellent research opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students. I can work with leading experts in my field.”
Chao Liu (China) // M.B.A.
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Human Resources Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Training, Development and Performance Management
- Legal Aspects of the Workplace
- Positive Group and Organizational Development